Internship Liberty Global Procurement
Function: Procurement | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Schiphol-RijkApply now
Procurement is at the heart of the Liberty Global (LG) Business strategy and manages a total external spend of almost 8 billion Euro, covering direct and indirect spend. The purpose of the Procurement organization is to:
• Set the Liberty Global One Procurement Strategy
• Drive for economies of scale, skills and standards. With sufficient capabilities and capacity, to be able to drive increased spend coverage, optimal terms & conditions and increased value add, as well as drive for harmonized Source to Contract (S2C) processes & related tools.
• Become a trusted business partner of the LG demand side for all external spend
• Build an integrated organization where Procurement talent wants to work in a highly engaged fashion and where there is focus on the People agenda
Procurement is organized in a matrix where senior leadership is provided through the Supply Market axis and the Market or Country axis, as well as through the Global Procurement Center of Excellence (the GP CoE).
The GP CoE’s purpose is to:
• Co-develop the strategy of Procurement, drive the implementation of its execution with regards to analytics and insights, systems, S2C master data, governance and processes and drive excellence and change in these areas.
• Oversee and make recommendations to drive and support the globalization, simplification and harmonisation of Procurement Management.
• Lead key transformation programs within the Procurement organization.
The focus is on the Source to Contract (S2C) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) part of the closed loop procurement cycle, including Sustainability and Risk Management, as well as S2C related areas within the Procure to Pay (P2P) part of the cycle.
Within the CoE, the Excellence & Change Team is responsible for:
• The design, continuous improvement and implementation of procurement policies, governance, processes and procedures
• Process control, effectiveness & compliance
• Drive transformation and change management
• Define and execute the global procurement communication strategy
• Manage and facilitate trainings