Graduate Global Procurement Program
Function: 12 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Schiphol Rijk, NLApply now
For our Graduate Program - 2017 intake we are looking for soon to be graduates to join our Global Procurement Program per April 1st.
The Graduate Program in Procurement at Liberty Global is an ideal entry point for young professionals to start their career with our 1 year graduate program, offering you the chance to work closely with the Global Procurement team of Liberty Global.
We are looking for soon to be graduate in the procurement or finance domain with the energy, drive and focus to provide world class analytics and insights support to the Market Procurement Lead for the corporate headquarters in Amsterdam, Denver and London. You will work in a very dynamic environment, assuming real challenging projects with talented people to support your development.
Procurement is at the heart of the Liberty Global Business strategy and manages a total external spend of almost 8 billion Euro, covering direct and indirect spend. The purpose of the Procurement organization is to:
• Set the Liberty Global One Procurement Strategy
• Drive for economies of scale, skills and standards. With sufficient capabilities and capacity, to be able to drive increased spend coverage, optimal T&Cs and increased value add, as well drive for harmonized Source to Contract processes & related tools.
• Become a trusted business partner for the LG Procurement demand side for all external spend
• Build an integrated organization where procurement talent wants to work in a highly engaged fashion and where there is focus on the People agenda
Procurement is organized in a matrix where senior leadership is provided through the Supply Market axis and the Market or Country axis as well as through the Global Procurement Center of Excellence (the GP CoE).
The GP CoE’s purpose is to:
- Co-develop the strategy of procurement, drive the implementation of its execution with regards to analytics and insights, systems, S2C master data, governance and processes and drive excellence and change in these areas.
- Oversee and make recommendation to drive and support the globalization, simplification and harmonisation of Procurement Management.
- Leads key transformation programs within the Procurement organization.
As part of its responsibilities, the Center of Excellence leads the Procurement Analytics and Insights (A&I) capacity, to ensure a consistent way of reporting procurement performance as well as providing data to the supply markets for their daily operations.
For the Graduate Program within Liberty Global Procurement, we are looking for talented, ambitious individual to provide analytics and insights to the Market Procurement Lead Corporate by performing:
- Performance measurement of the procurement organization (value creation, vendor financing, suppliers concentration, etc.)
- Spend Analytics
- Business Intelligence to support the strategy setting of the procurement department
- Delivery Support to the respective markets in data and analytics, including RfX, scenario building, TCO analysis, benchmarking, suppliers analysis, etc.
The Graduate Analyst position is part of a team of analyst and Business Intelligence professionals and offer the unique opportunity to understand the core of the Strategic Procurement teams work.
Key job responsibilities:
- Drive the detailed data analysis supporting:
- the execution of Tenders & Supplier Selection: understanding relevant data requirements, collecting data, analysing data by running scenarios, price comparison, etc.
- the execution of Contract & Supplier Relationship Management activities such as identification of KPIs, performance monitoring, warranties tracking, etc.
- Drive the relevant global supply market teams savings calculations
- Collect and analyze meaningful external data on suppliers and supply markets to support analysis needs of the relevant Procurement team
- Execute ad hoc operational requests for the Supply Markets