Global Support Field Operations Specialist
Function: Liberty Global Recruitment | 40 hours a week
Location: Schiphol-RijkApply now
- Responsibility for collecting, analyzing and documenting best practices across LG footprint in the area of Field and Customer Operations to support driving Operating Companies (OpCos) OCF growth while improving customer experience and satisfaction.
- Supports providing overall direction and guidance to the Opco’s to deliver substantial synergies and to assure the organization benefits from the LG scale.
- Supports alignment and optimized collaboration between global functions like CEX, Product, Technology, IT etc. and across Opco functions like Customer Care, Customer & Field Operations.
- Support the Field Operations forum with OpCos
- Performs benchmarks of OpCos Field Operations costs and performance
- Tracks status of implementation of operational best practices across OpCos
- Analysis of processes and interfaces across OpCos
- Analysis of local processes and interfaces across OpCos domains
- Support of Customer Experience improvement initiatives for Access Network organization
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Business Administration or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3+ years of working experience in a Customer & Field Operations function within a large scale multi-national MSO environment
- Proven track record in Field and/or Customer operations domain, within international programs and dealing with organizational change management
- Good understanding of the business end-to-end chain from customer care, to customer- and field operations
- Experience to analyse processes, tools and systems within the domains of customer care, customer operations and field operations
- Keeps a breast of Best Practice standards, processes, technologies, services and solutions which impact customer experience in the area of field operations.
- Good understanding of field operations related KPIs and what is driving their performance
- Knowledge of LGI product development/delivery/operations and good exposure/relationship within the organization is a strong plus for this role
- Build relationships with various levels of stakeholders
- Ability to transverse between discussions on engineering and management level
- Experience in the area of customer care and field operations
- Strong knowledge in performing and analyzing benchmarks
- Strong knowledge identifying improvement areas through benchmarking against operational best practices
- Knowledge in analysing processes and systems as well as collecting respective operational requirements.
- Timeliness in all actions with quality consciousness towards services received and provided
- Good command of excel and powerpoint
- Provides subject matter expert view in area of expertise within and outside Access Network
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective internal working partnerships at all levels through a collaborative approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong business relationships across multiple locations