Customer Service Consultant
Function: Recruitment | 40 hours a week
Salary: 2650Apply now
Working in a dynamic start-up environment which allows you to grow in the field of e-commerce software. You won’t rest until you helped our customers reach their full online potential!
Sana Commerce has their headquarters in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and has been successfully selling e-commerce software since 2008.
As Customer Service Consultant, you are an expert of the Sana product. You provide appropriate guidance on user questions and incidents and deliver a superb experience for our customers via our support channels (email, phone & other). Also, you are providing data-backed recommendations to improve processes, tools and reduce customer questions and pain points.
In this role, you will grow along as our company is growing. Since you work closely together with the development teams in Ukraine or Sri Lanka, visits to these offices are on the agenda!
As Customer Service Consultant, you are in daily contact with our customers to give them the best support and service. You work with big customers in the B2B industry. You are the face of Sana Commerce in the EMEA market, which gives you a lot of responsibility to maintain relationships!
In short, your responsibilities are:
- First point of contact for our customers.
- Pro-actively think along with the customer to resolve their questions quickly.
- Solve issues in the web shops.
- Handle customer questions via a ticket system within the agreed time frame.
- Compliance with the Service Level Agreement.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Growth. As our company is growing, you will get more responsibilities over time. By having e-learning training, training on the job and visits to the development centers, you learn everything there is to know about e-commerce! You have the opportunity to grow into a role as project manager, e-commerce consultant or customer success manager.
- Dynamic market. E-commerce is happening. Right now! You work in a fast-paced and dynamic market, where there is a lot to win!
- Ambitious team. Together with the EMEA team you work hard to reach our ambitious goals. Of course, there is also time for fun. You are regularly invited to social gathering, after work drinks and company trips!
- International work environment. You will work from the office in Rotterdam. Since you work together with our development teams as well, you have regular contact with our offices in Ukraine and Sri Lanka. A trip to visit the development teams is in your job description as well!
- Nice benefits: flexible work hours, international clients and colleagues, drinks on Friday in our own bar, games, fruit, tostilunch on Wednesday and many more..
Are you this ambitious Customer Service Consultant? Apply now!