Business Development Representative – France / Belgium
Function: Recruitment | 40 hours a week
Salary: 2650Apply now
Take Sana Commerce to the next level.
Being one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands, we need enthusiastic sales colleagues in our growing inside sales expert team. You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our complex sales cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities in the growing Belgian and French markets. We are improving and learning together, each day!
About the work:
You will search, find, target, generate and qualify leads (both cold and warm) based on inbound and outbound campaigns together with your marketing and field sales colleagues. You will learn to generate from multiple sources on different techniques, to find the perfect companies and decisionmakers. Along with developing your consultative, value and social selling skills, you manage your own pipeline by building relationships with your prospects and our partners you gain trust to qualify opportunities (and later also close some...). You will get individual coaching and learn from your team and colleagues from marketing, field sales and product.
- Develop new business via smart lead finding, social selling and clever always innovating outbound techniques.
- Follow up on inbound leads from multiple channels: email, chat, telephone, website, online articles, events and social media.
- Get the most out of your self-planned discovery calls to create value for businesses and qualify at the same time
- Identify key decision makers, determine project budget and timeline with consultative and challenge sales techniques.
- Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up to push opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Online consultancy calls with multiple decision makers of prospects and partners. Based on success stories, reference websites and a demo of our product if needed.
- You will be closing (smaller) standard new business deals.
- Make sure our CRM is always up-to-date, to ensure collaboration with other departments and improve our results with data driven sales.
- A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists.
- International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe, the USA and Asia.
- Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in France!