Function: 40 hours a week
Location: BladelApply now
Do you want to work for a truly international organization, spanning the globe? Do you continuously strive for
professionalism and quality? Are you comfortable working in a very dynamic environment, together with a
team of dedicated colleagues? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
With hubs globally, over two hundred employees and globally located suppliers and customers, Interfood is a
leading global dairy company. We span the globe from East to West with our growing network of over a dozen
hubs. By constantly striving for optimal quality, up to date knowledge and by focusing relentlessly on service,
we make sure that we can make a difference for our regional and multinational customers and suppliers.
By quickly deciding and adapting to changing market conditions, Interfood continuously develops and expands
itself. This aspect of continuously development is also the foundation of the development of our employees.
Interfood, a family owned company, proves that international professionalism can be combined with a unique, personal company culture.
To accommodate our further growth, we are recruiting for a Junior Trader
- Responsible for achieving margins and quantities for the assigned customers and markets as set out in the sales budget.
- Maintaining existing customer/supplier relationships
- Creating new business opportunities in the assigned market areas
- Identifying and monitoring market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report this to the Managing Director (MD) and Commercial Director (CD)
- Following the policy position in consultation with Sr. Traders and Traders
- Setting the annual personal goals with respect to markets, customers and suppliers in consultation with the MD and CD
- Issuing trade offers under the supervision of a Trader or Sr. Trader
- Drafting purchase and sales contracts using correct INCO-terms, payment terms.
- Taking care of a professional and efficient implementation of purchase and sales contract in corporation with the logistics coordinator
- Visiting customers and suppliers in the assigned market areas and attending international trade fairs
- Actively involved in solving any problems (in consultation with Sr. Traders and Traders)
- Participating in the weekly Traders meeting
- Ensuring purchase and sales contracts are fully optimized
- Monitoring the position policy
- Coordination of a proper and timely transfer of information to the logistics coordinator
- Managing a professional and efficient implementation of purchase- and sales contract in with the logistics coordinator
- Thorough assessment of a financial risk.
- Closely monitoring market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report findings to the Management