Intern (f/m/d) Consulting
Function: 38 hours a week
Location: EssenApply now
How you energize consulting
As an management consulting intern at innogy Consulting you are a full member in one of our project teams and take over responsibility for your own working packages. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work. You will work as part of international project teams on-site at the client's premises and get profound insights into consultant work.
- Conduct analyses and derive measures and recommendations for implementation
- Participate in customer interviews and workshops
- Create presentations for the management
How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, individual support during the internship, training opportunities
- Structured feedback
- Attractive compensation
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.