Consultant (f/m/d) Management Consulting
Function: 38 hours a week
Location: EindhovenApply now
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With around 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, the U.S.A. and the U.A.E., we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial strategic and economic issues of the energy market.
How we ignite you:
- structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- international staffing and exposure
- possibility to switch offices national & international
- attractive compensation package (e.g. company pension scheme, attractive health insurance, UK consultant allowance etc.)
- unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting:
- Develop analyses and recommendation for action
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Design and implement strategies and business cases
- Take on responsibility for individual work packages and directly coordinate with the customer side
- Create presentations for the management
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.