WO Internship FIG Advisory Team (M&A, Capital Markets)
Function: 36 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
The ING Financial Institutions Capital Structuring & Advisory Team is looking to hire an intern in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for the origination and execution of High Value Added transactions (M&A, ECM, DCM and other complex financing structures) within the Financial Institutions / Fintech sector.
The team has built a strong track record of high profile transactions and consists of 20 professionals in Amsterdam and London with a focus on M&A and capital transactions for financial institutions (e.g. banks, insurers) or fintech companies.
In this job you will play an active role in the origination, structuring and execution of transformational transactions for leading financial institutions and related companies.
- Doing Industry research, market-, peer group- and benchmarking analysis;
- Prepare, analyze and explain historical and projected financial information;
- Supporting the team with preparing presentations and pitch books;
- Participate in all aspects of M&A/ Capital transactions;
- Assisting and analysing due diligence information and review transaction documentation;
- Preparing financial models;
- Maintaining active contacts with others departments/disciplines, such as DCM, ECM,
- Financial Markets and Relationship Management etc.
Your profile and competencies
- Master or Bachelor student, looking for an internship for a period of 4-6 months
- Strong academic record with above-average grades;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (verbal and writing);
- True team player, entrepreneurial mindset and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal;
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, pro-active and self-motivated;
- Excellent analytical skills, eye for detail and accuracy
What we offer?
Join a highly motivated team of professionals on the most challenging and high profile transactions with international exposure. Opportunity to work in the most dynamic industry environment, which is rapidly changing on the back of changing client needs, regulatory requirements and funding constraints. Unique proposition to further develop your skills and interact with customers at senior level. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a deal-driven environment and gather real work experience in combination with advanced training on the job (Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, SNL, Office).
How to apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter Bart Mom (Bart.email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please call +31610423846
Please note: to do an internship at ING, you need to be registered at an educational institution during the full period of the internship.