WO Internship – FI Advisory Team (M&A, Capital Markets)
Function: 6 months | 38 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
The ING Advisory Team is looking to hire an intern in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for the origination and execution of High Value Added transactions (M&A, ECM, DCM and other complex financing structures) within the Financial Institutions / Fintech sector. In this job you will play an active role in the origination, structuring and execution of transformational transactions for leading financial institutions and related companies. Examples of previous transactions include the acquisition of Klaverblad leven for TPG, the acquisition of Payvision for ING, the acquisition of Delta Lloyd by NN Group and the IPO of NIBC.
The team consists of 20 professionals in Amsterdam, London and Singapore.
- Doing industry research, market-, peer group- and benchmarking analysis;
- Prepare, analyze and explain historical and projected financial information;
- Supporting the team with preparing presentations and pitch books;
- Participate in all aspects of M&A / Capital transactions;
- Assisting and analysing due diligence information and review transaction documentation;
- Preparing financial models;
- Maintaining active contacts with others departments / disciplines, such as DCM, ECM, Financial Markets and Relationship Management etc.