HBO/WO Internship - Communication and Events
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: Noord-HollandApply now
Description of our Department / Team
Are you a highly motivated, innovation minded student with an entrepreneurial spirit? This is what you were looking for. At the innovation office we are convinced that “progress is more important than perfection”. In a dynamic and changing environment learning faster is a key value to stay a step ahead of competition. ING has always been a frontrunner within its industry. However, change is everywhere and it’s happening fast, with technology playing a central role in its development. To enable and accelerate this transformation within ING Wholesale Banking (WB) the WB Innovation Office was created. The WB Innovation Office governs our Advanced Analytics and Blockchain departments while we focus on building investable ventures with new business models that can disrupt and diversify our current WB offering. We are a rapidly expanding team with a global footprint and a strong passion for getting things done.
What tasks will you be doing?
We are looking for a communication and events intern that will help the WB Innovation Office in its growth! Some of the tasks that you will be performing are:
- Build and execute our WB Innovation communication plan
- Interview colleagues, write articles and make videos on various innovation topics
- Keep our centre of expertise for innovation up-to-date
- Manage and improve our weekly ‘For Your Innovation’ newsletter
- Organise client visits and (international) innovation events
- Organise innovation workshops and meet-ups