Supply Controlling & Analytics
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Salary: 1000 EUR gross / monthApply now
- The responsibility for your own project with the support from a well-coordinated team and present it to senior management.
- Participation in analytics projects as related to specific objectives and applications.
- Generation, evaluation, and deployment of econometric and predictive models.
- Documentation and assistance to support and expand the use of existing modeling tools.
- Detailed internship learning plan with clear objectives.
- A mentor will be assigned to you, in which you will have regular follow up and feedback.
- Working in the Global HQ for Supply Chain, an open and international environment.
- An international intern community with frequent engagement activities.
- Flexible working time (Possibility to do home office some days per month).