Marketing Internship (m/f) Henkel Beauty Care 170001QZ
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious new intern to join our Marketing team for a 6 months business experience. You will work closely with our brand managers in steering our Beauty Care brands to long-term growth. At the Marketing department we are responsible for innovative new product launches, media campaigns and identifying new opportunities in the market. Henkel holds a diverse portfolio of Beauty Care brands such as Syoss, Schwarzkopf, Taft, Gliss Kur, Fa and Palette.
Within the Marketing department, we offer several internship openings for the Beauty Care department throughout the year
- Academic degree in Marketing, (International) Business Management, Economics or related field
- Affinity with Marketing and consumer goods
- Ambitious, creative and result-driven person who is eager to develop him/herself to the next level
- Team player who thinks in terms of solutions with a hands-on mentality
- Good analytical skills and time management
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, with strong communication skills
- Full time availability for 6 months
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
- A Full-time internship with daily involvement in new product launches, media campaigns and identifying new opportunities in the market
- The opportunity to create an impact with your own contribution, which will actually be reflected in the market
- Great environment to strengthen your analytical skills by performing market and portfolio analyses
- A comprehensive Development Program designed to enable your personal growth during this internship - the program contains various trainings and e-learnings with focus on professional skills and knowledge, guided by your manager to provide you all the support you need
- Experience in an international working environment by communicating with colleagues at the headquarter and in Belgium on a daily basis while working closely with both internal and external parties such as sales and creative agencies
- Become part of a young but experienced team who will support you in developing your marketing and professional skills in the FMCG environment
- Open and personal working environment
- Internship reimbursement of €700 per month