Marketing Internship Loctite & Rubson
Function: 40 hours a week
Salary: 800Apply now
Being an intern with Henkel is an ideal step in one's career. Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company. The Marketing department works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Adhesive Technologies brands (Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite, Pritt).
What we offer
- Work on the realization of the marketing mix, with a strong focus on promotion development & follow up for the Loctite brand and the Humidity Absorbers from Rubson.
- Assist in the development of all materials linked to promotion, artworks of promotions, product display for the shop floor, promo communication, trade leaflets etc.
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the action plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data.
- Support the development of materials linked to innovations & product relaunches like consumer & sales folders, trade ads, or packaging layout
- Support and develop various digital projects with the Marketing team (websites, Google Analytics, PIM system, ...)
- Having direct contact with other departments like Sales, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain, as well as suppliers like Advertising agencies, printing companies,... Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department
- You will be granted a high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks
- Being part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people.