Marketing Internship Laundry & Homecare
Function: HR | 40 hours a week
Location: Henkel NieuwegeinApply now
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Are you looking for a challenging internship in the FMCG sector? Do you want to work with leading brands such as Witte Reus, Schwarzkopf, Persil en Fa? Then the Henkel Laundry & Home Care department is looking for you!
During this internship you will be part of the marketing team and you will gain a valuable experience in a dynamic environment of a successful international FMCG company. You will work closely with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales. You will see the results of your work immediately, while shopping in the supermarkets.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Practical experience in the FMCG industry
- Working with attractive Dutch brands such as Witte Reus, Persil & Silan
- The opportunity to gain insights into structures of a multinational company
- Ownership, but also a lot of guidance to further develop yourself
- Working in a fun team where events are organized regularly
What are you going to do during your internship?
- Support the Brand Manager in the development and implementation of plans across the marketing mix
- Implement and monitor the whole product launch process
- Analyze and evaluate market data
- Build and maintain contact with other departments such as Trade Marketing and Sales, but also with external partners such as promotion and advertising agencies
- 700/800 euros per month on a 40 hours based-contract