Internship Trade Marketing Laundry & Home Care
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: NieuwegeinApply now
Being part of the division Laundry & Home Care (known for brands like Witte Reus, Persil & Silan) in the Trade Marketing department at our headquarters in Nieuwegein makes you the spider in the web between marketing and sales. Our department gathers a lot of insights about retailers, shoppers, markets, brands and products. By analyzing these insights we can address specific shopper & retailer needs, which will be translated in concrete & tailor made action plans in terms of shelving approach, promotional strategy, POS implementation, eCommerce... The (on & off line) shopper is central in everything we do.
- Insight into the collaboration between marketing, sales and supply chain in the exciting sector of fast moving consumer goods.
- Introduction to shopper marketing, category management, promo management and eCommerce
- Collaborating on client specific growth plans, based on shopper-, retailer- and market insights
- Translating category expertise and analyses into convincing arguments, propose smart and successful category & promotion ideas
- Ad hoc requests in terms of promo analysis, shelf plans, eCommerce for various retailers and brands
- In the last 3 months there is a possibility to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
- Internship compensation of €700 per month