Internship International Education Coordination
Function: HR | 40 hours a week
Location: Henkel NieuwegeinApply now
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As part of the Henkel BeautyCare Professional portfolio, JOICO offers a broad portfolio of professional hair products products exclusively for hairdressers. In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches. During this internship the intern will get a unique experience to work for JOICO Professional Hair Care as a team member and assistant of the Education Team for EMEA region. The JOICO brand is distributed in this region by a distributor business model. Our Education Departments stands for adding real value to our passionate hairdresser’s business. JOICO is a brand created by a hairdresser for hairdressers! With high innovative products, inspiring latest hair trends, collaborations with digital influencers, professional international hairdresser education, international events & exhibitions and distributor team member trainings, salon training programs, tailored & delivered by truly passionate people.
- Excellent learning curve as well as insight of how to cascade our strategy as European Head Office into the EMEA region through a distributor business model
- Ongoing support and monitoring excellence in execution Western European countries
- Coordination and steering of projects in assistance of our education team
- Development of new ideas and business cases specific to the region
- Experience in co-developing our education tools an materials
- Strong support for running business activities
- Assisting in project management and analyzing activities
- Opportunity to help set up new projects and plans such as digital education