Internship in Supply Chain, Sales Planning
Function: HR | 40 hours a week
Location: Henkel NieuwegeinApply now
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Local Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) in project teams with Marketing, Master Planning, R&D and Purchasing
- Evaluation of critical paths in timings and follows up milestones, including status reporting, change requests and risk management
- SPOC towards local Co-packer on briefing of new projects, project development and price control
- Coordination of Master Data processes with involved departments
- Providing support & follow-up within our systems (e.g. SAP) and bringing points of improvements
- Link experience & learning from the role to a study project or thesis