Internship in Shopper Marketing 180003IK
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
Being member of the Trade Marketing team within the Laundry & Home Care Division, known for brands such as Persil, Dixan, Silan or Bref, makes you be the spider in the web between marketing and sales. Our team examines insights about retailers, shoppers, markets, brands and products to create a category vision in line with specific shopper and retailer needs, both on- and offline. This vision is then translated into concrete and tailor-made action plans in terms of shelving approach, promotional strategy, e-Commerce and others. For us the shopper is at the core of everything we do.
- Academic degree in Economics or Business Studies
- Strong interest in Sales and Marketing and the FMCG field
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is a considered a plus
- Proficient user of the MS Office Package, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Reliable person with very good analytical skills
- Team player willing to take initiatives and propose new ideas
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, starting August
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
- Gain insight into the collaboration among supply chain, marketing and sales teams in the exciting sector of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Carry out market share analyses and work on market development
- Update and analyze promo pressure per category and promo follow-up
- Handle the category management database and develop shelving analysis
- Preform various account- and brand specific analyses
- Fulfill ad-hoc requests in terms of promo analysis, creation of point of sales (POS) materials or e-Commerce
- Support the team with developing visions and advice for the customers