Internship in Marketing Schwarzkopf Pro. 180002E9
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Henkel Beauty Care offers a broad portfolio of hair care, hair styling and coloration products exclusively for hairdressers. In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches. During this internship the intern will get a unique chance to work with our best global brands such as Schwarzkopf Professional as part of our Marketing Team in Nieuwegein. We are looking for a fulltime intern for a period of 6 months, starting on 21st May 2018.
- HBO or WO student, preferably with focus on business, marketing or psychology
- Marketing experience is of advantage
- Excellent Dutch and English is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Creative, enthusiastic and highly motivated person with a hands-on mentality, who can
work independently as well as in a team
Apply online if beauty care is your passion and this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
- The opportunity to discover International Brand Management and Trade Marketing in the exciting Beauty Care sector
- Cooperation with our professional clients and developing promotions for our end customers
- Improvement effectiveness of consumer online experience (social media channels)
- Development of marketing materials and coordination of artworks together with external design agencies
- Preparation of monthly sales presentations, promotional materials and translations
- Promotion analysis and evaluations for marketing meetings
- Cooperation on press releases