Internship in Marketing Perfax & Pro brands 180002JN
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion.
Being an intern with Henkel is an ideal step in one's career. Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company. The Marketing department works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Adhesive Technologies brands (Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite, Pritt).
- Academic degree in Business/Economic studies with strong interest in Marketing and (online) media in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English; French and/or Dutch is required
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Available to start in June for the period of 6 months, full time contract
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
French, English, Dutch
- Working on the realization of the marketing mix, with a strong focus on promotion development & follow up for the ‘Perfax’ brand and our Professional assortment (a.o. Tangit)
- Assisting in the development of all materials linked to promotion, artworks of promotions, product display for the shop floor, promo communication, trade leaflets etc
- Cooperating on the coordination and follow-up of the action plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Supporting the development of materials linked to innovations & product relaunches like consumer & sales folders, trade ads, packaging layout and website maintenance
- Having direct contact with other departments like Sales, Trade Marketing, as well as suppliers like Advertising agencies, printing companies, etc.
- Contributing to day-to-day activities within the department
- Granting a high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks
- Being part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people