Internship in Marketing Indola 180002E7
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
We are offering a 6 months internship for highly motivated and talented students in a growing international company. Internship in Henkel is an ideal learning environment for the future career in FMCG.
Our new intern (m/f) will become part of the Professional Marketing Team of Indola in the Benelux and will be located at the office in Nieuwegein. Indola is an international and salon exclusive young and trendy brand inspired by Street Style.
If you wish to learn more about Indola, visit our website by clicking on the link below: http://www.indola.nl
- University or HBO degree (Business Studies or Marketing, Communication, Economics or related studies)
- Affinity with marketing and (hair) cosmetics
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required, French is an advantage
- Familiar with MS Office
- Creative, enthusiastic and motivated person with a hands-on mentality, who can work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
- Available for 6 months, full-time, start date: preferably end of June. Starting date in July or August can be discussed. Location: office in Nieuwegein
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
- The opportunity to discover International Brand Management and Trade Marketing in the exciting beauty care sector
- Managing and developing promotions for our clients (hairdressers, B2B) and developing promotions for end-consumers (hairdresser clients, B2C)
- Creating marketing materials and coordinating artworks together with external design agencies and printing companies
- Conducting brand analyses and evaluations of promotions
- Preparing press releases and advertisements for the press
- Managing the social media channels of Indola in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Responsibility for the newsletter
- Sharing ideas and points of improvement while being an owner of projects