Internship in Marketing for L.&H.C. Witte Reus 170003XV
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Laundry & Home Care division is known for such brands as Persil, Silan, Witte Reus and Fleuril. It holds a leading market position worldwide and its brand-name is continuously expanding. The Marketing department works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales. Within our team, we are looking for an intern who will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced Brand Managers, whereby gaining hands on experience in the field within an international environment.
- Academic degree in Economics or Business studies
- Strong interest in Marketing and Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Good analytical skills and a feel for facts and figures
- Enthusiastic, driven and assertive person
- Proficient in the MS Office Package
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is mandatory
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, full time, as soon as possible
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
Information Management, Marketing, Other
- Challenging and dynamic internship with lots of responsibilities
- Development of promotional materials both online and offline
- Research on the competition through the media, promotions and new launches
- Perform market and brand analysis responding to the market developments within the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Opportunity to give your own creative touch to the launch of new projects
- A look behind the scenes of the day-to-day activities of a Brand Manager