Internship in Marketing Consumer Adhesives 180003IW
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Doing an internship in Henkel is an ideal step in one’s professional life. Henkel provides its interns with an excellent learning environment to start their career in the field of Fast Moving Customer Good (FMCG). We would like to offer a 6-month long internship to a talented student passionate about marketing within a growing, international company. Our Marketing team works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales departments concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies for our brands: Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite and Pritt.
- Academic degree in Business/Economic studies with strong interest in Marketing and (online) media in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English; French and/or Dutch is plus
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Available to start asap for a period of 6 months, full time
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career
- Work on the marketing mix, with a strong focus on promotion development & follow up for the ‘Loctite’ brand and Rubson Humidity Absorbers
- Assist the development of all materials linked to promotions
- Take active part in the coordination and follow-up of the action plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Support the development of materials linked to innovations & product relaunches
- Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department
- Take high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks
- Be part of an experienced team of marketers and sales people