Internship in Customer Marketing Beauty Care 180002KV
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious new intern to join our Customer Marketing team for a 6 months business experience. The Customer Marketing team is responsible for the development and implementation of the category strategy and we works closely with both Brand Management and Sales. The successful implementation of the innovations of our brands is a key contributor to the success of Henkel and is one of the key focus points of our Customer Marketing team.
- Academic degree in Management, Economics or Marketing (enrolled now/fresh graduate)
- Affinity with Marketing and consumer goods
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package
- Analytical, creative, persistent and result driven person with excellent communication skills
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions and feels full responsibility for the outcome of his/her job
- Available for 6 months full-time as soon as possible
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
- Translating category expertise and analysis in convincing arguments, propose smart and successful category & promotion ideas
- Assisting to develop, implement and monitor category strategies & plans for the assigned categories as well as promotional plans
- Collaborating on client specific growth plans, based on consumer, shopper- & customer insights
- The opportunity to work closely with sales and marketing teams
- The chance to create an impact with your own contribution, which will actually be reflected in the market
- A great environment to strengthen your analytical skills by performing market and portfolio analyses
- Internship reimbursement of €700 per month