Internship in Account Management (m/f) 170009UI
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: Nieuwegein, Nederland
Salary: 700 euroApply now
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious new intern to join the Ahold Sales Team for a 6 months business experience. You will work closely with our (junior) account managers in steering our Beauty Care Retail business to short- and long-term growth. Henkel holds a diverse portfolio of Beauty Care brands such as Syoss, Schwarzkopf, Taft and Fa. At the Sales department, we are responsible for customer relationship building, selling our beloved brands, promotions and everything that comes along with this! Are you analytic and structured, but at the same time creative? Are you customer driven, enthusiastic and ambitious? Do you want to be in the center of a diverse, passionate and challenging sales team? Then we are looking for YOU to join the Ahold Sales Team!
- Academic or HBO studies in Economics, Business or related fields
- Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude
- Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch
- Available full-time for six months as soon as possible.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
- Opportunity to take a look behind the scenes of a successful FMCG company
- Put to practice analytical skills through analyzing of market data (i.e. AC Nielsen)
- Process market data into useful information and convincing arguments
- Preparation of sales presentations specific for particular client
- Development of different innovative activities and tailor-made promotions together with the account team
- Day-to-day business assistance, follow-up and promotions forecasting