Intern - Legal
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Intern - Legal
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support in drafting of legal documents
- Legal support in the daily business
- General administrative support for the legal team
- Support for contract management tool & corporate housekeeping tasks
- Education: Bachelor of Law with focus on contract law, corporate law, international business law.
- Experience: entry level; previous internships and/or paralegal experience are a plus
- Pragmatic, attentive to details, eager to learn. You show responsiveness, organization, analytical spirit. You have great social skills that will promote your integration.
- You have a perfect knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an additional asset.
- Very good mastery of MS Office Tools.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands for 6 months as of May 2020.
JOB ID: req3951
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org