Intern - HR, Recruitment & Employer Branding
Function: HR | 6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Intern - HR, Recruitment & Employer Branding (March, 2021, 6 months)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
For our HR department we are looking for an intern who will be integrated into a professional team and benefit from their support. You will assist the HR team in multiple dimensions and have a 360° view on HR activities. Get to know Henkel and develop your personality with a unique experience in FMCG.
- Be involved in our campus and recruiting events and social media projects;
- Take over the role of HR ambassador for interns at Henkel;
- Participate in our Employer Branding activities;
- Contribute to the development of new strategies for Employer Branding;
- Work on strategic HR projects;
- Support HR Business Partner with daily activities.
- Bachelor or Master student who successfully completed intermediate exams;
- Solid background in Business Studies with interest in Human Resources;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Creative, independent and flexible;
- Available for 6 months full time as of March 01, 2021.