Category development intern
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: Henkel NieuwegeinApply now
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Translating category expertise and analysis in convincing arguments, propose smart and successful category & promotion ideas
- Assisting to develop, implement and monitor category strategies & plans for the assigned categories as well as promotional plans
- Collaborating on client specific growth plans, based on consumer, shopper- & customer insights
- The opportunity to work closely with sales and marketing teams
- The chance to create an impact with your own contribution, which will actually be reflected in the market
- A great environment to strengthen your analytical skills by performing market and portfolio analyses
- Internship reimbursement of €700-800 per month