Junior: Business Development Analyst
Function: Recruitment & Development | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic team in one of today’s most exciting e-commerce sectors? Come and join us, and help us expand our success in the Benelux food sector!
From now onwards, we’re looking for a Junior business development analyst
HelloFresh develops varied recipes and delivers them, including all the ingredients, to people’s homes throughout Belgium and the Netherlands. We serve the Benelux from Amsterdam, but also have offices in Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and Australia. We aim to inspire our customers in the kitchen and make it easy for everyone to cook varied, delicious homecooked meals. Want to help us?
In this role you will be involved in the implementation of optimisation and improvement projects that drive HelloFresh's growth, vision and strategy.
As a Jr. Business Development Analyst for HelloFresh, you’ll be responsible for analysing customer data, setting up A/B tests and implementing improvements. You will be involved in many different projects which could include preparing the launch into a new region, evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns or research into how to improve our customer journey.
You're critical and not afraid to give and receive feedback. You are a motivated self-starter, thriving in a fast-paced, fast-growing team environment and never settle for the second best. You are driven and will challenge yourself and your colleagues to get better. During this role you will report to the Head of Business Development and will have regular contact with our HelloFresh colleagues abroad.
In short: a challenging role with many development opportunities in a fast-growing e-commerce scale-up.
What do we offer?
- Outstanding growth possibilities within a young and dynamic organisation
- Plenty of freedom and space for ideas and own initiatives
- A fun, welcoming working environment in Amsterdam
- Delicious lunches, free fitness bootcamps and boxing lessons, monthly drinks and other team activities
- A fulltime position
- A competitive salary
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and do you want to find out more? Feel free to call Laurien on +31 (0)20 210 90 35. To apply, click on the link and upload your letter and CV in English or Dutch.
Who are we looking for?
Who you are:
- You have a Masters’ degree in an analytical subject and 1-2 years’ work experience (preferably in an analytical role)
- Highly numerate. You like crunching numbers, have advanced excel skills and are using data to create insights and drive decisions. SQL and other coding languages are preferred
- Excellent project management and organisational skills. You have implemented projects before and have the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Relentless desire to improve the experience for our customers, and energetic and hands-on with a drive to get high-quality, quick results
- Passionate about our product and your role in improving the business
- Strong communication skills and ability to build up and maintain strong relationships with people around the business
- Excellent English skills, and a willingness to learn Dutch
1 jaar werkervaring