English Speaking Telephone Interviewer part time
Function: Recruitment | 16 hours a week
Location: RotterdamApply now
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required
GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders in market research across Europe.
We are currently recruiting for quality telephone interviewers for a range of languages and across various shift times. Calls are made to businesses and the general public in many countries in local language.
If you have experience of phone interviewing work (calling businesses or consumers) we would love to hear from you to add you to our pool of interviewing talent. No sales are involved; we conduct confidential market research only.
If you do not have previous experience of market research interviewing then we can provide full training, for the right people.
What we have to offer:
- You will enjoy our international atmosphere.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Bonus programs and incentives for good performance.
- Flexible schedule of work, easy to combine with your studies or hobbies.
- A dynamic, fast paced, challenging and fun environment.
- Competitive pay rate and access to bonus for good performance.
- You will work speaking your own language.
- You will extend your network, working with more than 40 different nationalities.
- Not sales are involved, we do Market Research.
- Company events like international cooking days/competitions.
- One of the most central locations to work in Rotterdam (facing Central Station).
- Growth opportunities and language courses for employees (Dutch language)
- People who speak native English
- Have very good communication skills
- Have good keyboard skills
- Available for flexible working hours (evenings and Saturdays)
- Would like to work in an established international market research call center
- Live in the Rotterdam Area (maximum distance 35 kilometers)
- Have a valid work permit for non EU members
- Have a BSN number and a Dutch bank account
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply from our web site www.workatgdcc.eu
Do not forget to specify the language which you are applying for, and how many hours you would like to work per week.