Junior Account Manager
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Are you high-energy and intelligent with an ambition to stretch yourself in a market-changing business? Are you looking to launch your career in sales? Our tight-knit Sales Team in Amsterdam is expanding as we continue to build our brand in Europe and we need an ambitious, hard-working Account Manager.
Every single day, you will speak to small business owners that have engaged with Funding Circle and looking for our help. As the driving force behind our mission, you will consult with SME’s looking for a genuine alternative to achieve their financial objectives. You will be interacting with new clients on a weekly basis, speaking to them about their business operations, why they need financing, and how a Funding Circle loan can help them achieve their goals.
What will you be doing?
- 360 responsibility for the B2B sales process, managing our clients' applications for funding
- Expertly handling inbound inquiries from an incredible wide range of borrowers – 100% warm leads
- Guide companies through the credit application process, from registration to the signing of contracts
- Be responsible for delivering excellence to our wide range of clients - from butchers and bakers, to IT consultants and accountants
- Have an in-depth understanding of our platform and ability to discuss the complexities with clients
- Own all aspects of the client relationship to help them with their plans for growth
- Assist in implementing initiatives to grow and optimize the Sales Channels
- Maintain contact with the Credit & Risk analysts to ensure the client is kept updated
- Coordinate with teams across the business to improve internal processes
- Be dedicated in seeking opportunities to deliver more revenue growth to the team
What will you bring to the role?
- 3 months+ experience in a customer facing role
- Natural communication skills, specifically in a phone based role
- Smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent client experience
- The ability to think creatively and suggest changes to in order to improve efficiency and impact
- Speaks excellent Dutch and can also communicate easily in English
- The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
Why join Funding Circle?
Join a business that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure. Maintaining and growing our crucial connections with SME's, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and strive to continually excel in your business development career.