Function: Campus Recruitment | 5-6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: AmersfoortApply now
We work in the dynamic team of Growth Markets and Global Accounts, focusing on exporting our dairy products to Latin America and the Caribbean. We are currently looking for an autonomous, entrepreneurial, creative and analytical person who has a passion for marketing and can independently tackle projects. And who, together with us, would like to promote our brands in the Caribbean and Latin American markets. You will have a lot of contact with our Caribbean & Latin American distributors, as you will develop your projects for them. Of course we will be happy to guide you through this and you will work closely with the marketing manager.
You will work with the Cheese Marketing Manager (Frico Brand).
Your key responsibilities can include:
- Develop branding projects for our brands in the different regions where we export (such as POSM material development, marketing launch plan for new products, etc)
- Coordinate social media activities with the marketing manager and agency
- Develop new products for our different regions, either in Cheese (Gouda).
- Learn the OBPPC way of working (Occasion Brand Price Promotion Channel theory) and apply it in your daily job
- Assist the team with other tasks such as business analysis, reporting, internal communications…