Intern Product Project Management GMGA
Function: 32 hours a week
Location: AmersfoortApply now
Within FrieslandCampina, the Operational Company Growth Markets & Global Accounts develops, produces and commercializes a wide range of dairy products within cheese, fresh, ambient and spray can business, targeted at key markets such as Spain, Italy, France, the Nordics, Poland and the Americas & Pacific.
The Product & Project Manager intern White Dairy (WD) fulfils product requests of several Marketing & Sales teams and acts as Project support. In your role you support the product and project managers in the whole process from product development to launch, ensuring good quality of project documentation and implementation. As commercial teams are located outside The Netherlands (for example Brazil, Mexico, Caribbean) you need to have good communication skills and excellent understanding of English. You will align with all disciplines within the organization such as R&D, Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Marketing and Sales in order to realize new products.
- Supporting in big renovations and NPD by helping to deliver projects in line with project objective, requirements budget and planning via well-organized Project Management, including management of uncertainties. You are supporting and coordinating all steps of a project:
- Project initiation and orientation
- Project design and planning
- Project execution
- Stakeholder Management
- Project team lead
- Supporting in product implementation by managing article requests
- Supporting in Pack (re)design and labelling
- Translation of briefing into pack change tasks together with Print Development
- Connection of all required departments in order to smoothly transition to new pack while minimizing costs