Growth Markets & Global Account Intern
Function: Campus Recruitment | 5-6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: AmersfoortApply now
Consumer and customer focus is key to be successful in business. During all the different kinds of tasks you get, you are always empathizing with the consumer and analyzing their behavior.
You will support the fighting units (commercial teams, mainly sales and marketing) in the various countries on gaining consumer, market and competitor insights, leading to better understanding of our consumers and market dynamics.
This is done by both qualitative and quantitative consumer & market research, desk research, trend analyses and data analyses, based on which we can optimize marketing strategies and business development.
A challenging and interesting role!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES COULD BE (AMONGST OTHERS)
- Scan daily news feed for relevant items
- Create quarterly newsletters on 4C’ developments (consumer, channel, category & competitors) based on various data sources.
- Creation of competitor profiles
- Keeping track of latest consumer insights & trends
- Deskresearch on specific marketing questions
- Market analysis based on market development, market share, relevant market and competitors.
- Manage consumer research (qualitative and quantitative) and turn that into strategy.
- Support in development of tool/dashboard to track in market performance in an easy, condensed and intuitive way
- Explore new ways of doing research (digital, agile ways of working).