Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmersfoortApply now
Working in the field of finance at FrieslandCampina requires knowledge of and insight into all financial affairs, on an organization-wide basis. Finance provides clarity regarding cash flows, liquidity positions and any other balance sheet items. But corporate governance monitoring is also among the tasks. Where necessary, the professionals within this discipline advise on strategic decisions.
FrieslandCampina is one of the leading global players in dairy – a position that can only be maintained through sound financial management. At F&A, you will learn about FrieslandCampina’s financial structure, but your duties will stretch far beyond just the figures. Your focus will be on the long term where profitability takes priority to create added value for our member dairy farmers.
- Completed Master’s degree in finance;
- Affinity with finance and FMCG;
- Key competencies: analytical skills, enterprising spirit, creativeness, decisiveness, focus on deliverables, persuasiveness, leadership, teamwork skills, good communication skills at different levels;
- International focus and mobility;
- International internship/work or travel experience is an advantage;
- Less than two years’ working experience;
- Fluent in English.