Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmersfoortApply now
Successfully introducing products onto the market and drawing the attention of consumers, industry and other clients, and harnessing the potential value of products is the domain of Marketing & Sales. As a marketeer or “sales demon”, you’ll feel completely at home at FrieslandCampina. Where else, after all, will you get to work with so many fantastic international brands? You build, consolidate, expand and deepen. Your creativity, innovativeness, commercial instinct and brand development will all be put to good use at Marketing & Sales. That’s how it works with top brands – they bring out the best in you.
A distinction is made within the FrieslandCampina Corporate Traineeship program between the Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer channels. Are you more suited to the business market or can you really put yourself in the consumer’s shoes?
- Completed Master’s degree in Business Economics or Business Administration;
- Affinity with Commercial and FMCG;
- Work or internship experience in the field of Sales/Marketing is an advantage;
- Key competencies: analytical skills, enterprising spirit, creativeness, decisiveness, focus on deliverables, persuasiveness, leadership, teamwork skills, good communication skills at different levels;
- International focus and mobility;
- International internship/work or travel experience is an advantage;
- Less than two years’ work experience;
- Fluent in English.