Business & IT Traineeship
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmersfoortApply now
Within FrieslandCampina, ICT is a corporate department with 350 staff members. The team is responsible for all hardware and software as well as ICT support services. The organization is characterized by a strong project-based structure that provides the products and services necessary to keep our entire organization up and running (network (connections), hosting, workspace design, etc.). Managing and improving processes, implementing applications for specific business units are also among the tasks involved in this discipline. A team of ICT specialists has been created for each Business Group as well as teams that oversee global processes and products.
- Completed Master’s degree;
- Affinity with ICT;
- Work experience and/or internship within the field of ICT is an advantage;
- Key competencies: analytical skills, enterprising spirit, creativeness, decisiveness, focus on deliverables, persuasiveness, leadership, teamwork skills, good communication skills at different levels;
- International focus and mobility;
- International internship, work or travel experience is an advantage;
- Less than two years’ work experience;
- Fluent in English.