Forensic & Integrity Services
Function: Consultancy | 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
In this role, you’ll work as part of an EY Audit team across all industries and help them to understand the fraud and corruption risks at their clients and how to respond to those risks.
- Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of international clients across industries, you can expect to be part of a wide range of projects, making this a great place to enhance personal experience, your technical skills and business knowledge.
- You will build strong internal relationships within the business and across other service lines as well as contribute to people initiatives including recruiting and learning & development
- You’re likely to balance your time between directly liaising with our audit teams and their clients to understand their needs and draw on your knowledge of fraud and corruption to identify issues with our audit clients.
- It’s all about using your knowledge and experience to creatively assess and resolve our clients needs from the front lines
- You will work and build strong relationships with the EY Forensic & Integrity team, together with clients, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- An accounting master’s degree or studying for an accounting master degree
- An audit and investigative mind set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preference for operating in diverse teams
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. At EY, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, plus we offer you:
- Acknowledgement: Receive constructive support, coaching and feedback as a part of our Leadership & Developmentprocess on a regulare base; feedback of counselors and planning of personal and professional development goals.
- We offer an environment with inspiring leadership. The (team) management wants to inspire employees, both professionally and personally. Working at EY is working with the world leaders of tomorrow.
- Become part of international projects through our global network and work along multicultural teams.