Advisor FAAS - Banking, Regulations & Reporting
Function: 40 hours a week
Deadline: 30-06-2017Apply now
- Master’s degree in Corporate Finance, Accounting & Control, Economics or related field
- Willingness to obtain an accounting, risk management or similar professional qualification
- Technically sound and an understanding and appreciation of recent industry developments
- Eager to dive into new topics and to learn new skills
- International mind-set and willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencing
- Skilled with a natural curiosity and able to excel in an environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Teamwork is an energizer to you and you like working across multiple projects
- Ability to network effectively and build strong relationships with individuals and clients
- 0-3 years of relevant working experience within the financial services industry
- Dutch language skills are required for this role
What to offer?
At FAAS Financial Services we are keen on investing in the development of our people. Our people are at the core of our service offering and it is among our key goals to deliver future leaders to the market. In order to develop future leaders educating our people is at the top of our agenda. Our people are offered internal and external training tailored towards individual needs in order to allow everyone to reach her/his full potential. Our training entails technical, managerial, commercial and coaching-skill elements. We offer a competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions. Above all we provide you with a steep learning curve in an inspiring work environment, which is built on trust. FAAS is one of the most diverse teams within EY. Our team consists of people from different nationalities and cultures and has an excellent gender balance.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact Iris de Clerck, Corporate Recruiter FSO, phone: +316 55 442 172.
More information about career opportunities within Financial Services via www.ey.com/emeiafscareers.
More information on FAAS FSO via this link.