Supply Chain International Trade Internship project
Function: Human Resources | 4-6 months | 40 hours a week
Location: TerneuzenApply now
- Monitor and evaluate emerging trade legislation and regulations.
- Partner with brokers maximize value to Dow businesses.
- Enable compliance and expedient customs clearance for Dow products, equipment and technology.
- Reviewing auditing strategy and access Dow businesses, functions and service providers for policy and regulatory compliance.
- Advocate Dow's positions, policies and goals with external stakeholders and government bodies.
During the internship, candidates may participate to (and/or lead their own) projects in the areas of Customs and International Trade Compliance:
- Analyzing the criteria for assigning origin.
- Compliance metrics development.
- Broker management and auditing.
- Supply Chain security (AEO).
Interns will also be offered the possibility, under the guidance of senior members of the Trade Compliance team, to participate to, and take the ownership of, relevant parts of larger projects for various Dow Businesses over the whole European region.