Employee Engagement Survey
Function: HR Group department | To be discussed | 40 hours a week
Deadline: 31-12-2019Apply now
Damen Shipyards Group is a Dutch, family owned company and known by a portfolio of 36 ship- and repair yards, employing 12,000 people globally. Damen has delivered more than 6500 vessels in more than 100 countries and delivers approx. 160 vessels annually to customers worldwide.
What do we offer you?
A challenging, international environment where you have a lot of freedom and responsibilities. Besides you gain insights into the Human Resources department of a large multinational company and develop your research and communication skills.
What will you do?
- Field research: What has been done in the past, how can we best measure employee engagement;
- What do we want to measure: engagement or experience? What do the different divisions and locations want to know?
- In cooperation with the HR Management Team (MT) you will decide upon which program/system to use for the execution of the survey and which respondents will be surveyed;
- Set up the design of the Employee Engagement Survey together with the HR MT;
- Implementation of the Employee Engagement Survey in collaboration with all HR colleagues (in the Netherlands and abroad);
- Track the progress of the completion of the survey;
- Analyze the results and make a final report with the outcomes and recommendations;
- Propose recommendations on how to improve employee engagement in the different divisions and the company as a whole.