Junior Cyber Security Consultant
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Junior Cyber Security Consultant to join our Cognizant Security Team.
Cognizant Security Services
Cognizant Security, a key organization within Cognizant Consulting, delivers security advisory services, security solutions and managed security services to Cognizant Worldwide’ s customers. Our global workforce focuses on delivering best in class security solutions tailored to client data protection, security, and resilience and compliance requirements. This practice works closely with other groups to ensure that solutions are secure and resilient by design.
The person would be responsible for supporting PKI environment and will be a part of large team. This job requires experienced Security Technical Consultant in PKI for managing day to day operations, engineering & change management, etc. It is based in Netherlands.
• Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
• Looking for engineers who are interested to work on security operation supports for entire infrastructure & applications using various security tools.
• Passion to investigate, internalize and apply security techniques.
• Taking ownership of the technical support for assigned tasks.
• Creativity, stress resistance and the desire to share knowledge with colleagues.
Our ideal candidate
•Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields (or equivalent experience) required
• An experienced (Dutch-speaking) with basic knowledge on Information security.
• Good communication skills and Dutch language is mandatory.
Nice to Have Skills
• Knowledge of programming language is an advantage.
•Basic knowledge on Networking, Information security & its concepts.
What you can expect
•Become part of the ‘flag ship’ success story - We go through enormous growth!
•Based in the Benelux – we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within a European and Global network.
•Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
•Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
•Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
•Good career and training opportunities.