Project Specialist Summer Internship
Function: HR | 9-12 weeks | 40 hours a week
Type: Side job
Salary: CompetitiveApply now
What you will learn with us?
- You will be part of our team Supply Chain team in Amsterdam who are dedicated to providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain.
- The opportunities to learn at Cisco vary by the function, as well as the projects that you are working on.
- You will
- Work as part of a new product development team to develop our products and manufacturing processes.
- Help create innovative solutions to optimize Supply Chain Operations internal and external processes and tools to enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products.
- Assist with creating, analyzing, and releasing product and process documentation.
- Work with cross-functional product teams to problem solve root causes on product and process failures and provide mechanical engineering recommendations on product design and manufacturability.
- Work with marketing, finance, sales and the Supply Chain Organization to develop manufacturing strategies and protocols.
- Identify, develop, and qualify new electro-mechanical and mechanical components to meet next generation product and customer needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering and provide closed loop feedback regarding forecast trends and accuracy.
- Have opportunities to learn about various manufacturing product development methodologies such as Design for Manufacturing/Cost/Quality/Reliability/Packaging/ Assembly.
- Learn about mechanical supply chain technical capabilities and industry trends.
- Interface with Cisco suppliers to support and maintain daily operation health on mechanical product quality and customer delivery
- Use state of the art hardware, technology, methods and tools, while learning from your talented colleagues.
- You are an energetic person and excited by the world of technology.
- You are passionate about Supply Chain Excellence.
- You are a penultimate student currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master´s program majoring in Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Manufacturing or other relevant Engineering disciplines.
- You have an excellent academic record
- You have a solid understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You possess creative problem solving skills and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You arecomfortable with working in teams.
- You have good English verbal and written skills.
- You are able to live and work in Netherlands, with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco.