Graduate Sales Representative - Cisco
Function: HR | 1 year initially for the training - then fulltime | 37 hours a week
Salary: CompetitiveApply now
What You’ll Do:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles. For the first part of the program, you’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to effectively sell them. During the second part of your CSAP year, you’ll further develop your skills through an On-the-Job Experience in the Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success (GVS&CS) organization.
Who You'll Work With:
You’ll train alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make longlasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. As a successful Associate Sales Representative (ASR), you’ll learn to discover, build and drive new opportunities with our Cisco partners while collaborating with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers. You’ll learn from top experts and coaches in a unique classroom setting where we use our own ‘state-of-the-art’ collaboration technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumn who’s been in your shoes and will guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
Want To Learn More?
Click HERE for more information and sign up for our upcoming information sessions!
- Graduate by the start date of the program, 30th of July 2018.
- Preferably hold a degree in Business and Management, Finance, Marketing and other related degrees. You will graduate from a bachelor’s degree (or higher) with no less than a B/C or equivalent in your country.
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Hold the right to live and work in Netherlands without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
Some sort of sales experience either in retail or via and internship or similar is an added bonus
The interview process will have 3 stages: Telephone interview, video submission and an assessment centre.
The Assessment Centre will take place in February.
Start date will be 31st July 2018