Graduate Project Specialist - Cisco
Function: HR | Full time | 37 hours a week
Salary: CompetitiveApply now
Supply Chain Operations
- Join our industry recognized Supply Chain Operations team. Over the last 10 years, Cisco’s Supply Chain has been among the top 10 global supply chains on Gartner’s annual Top 25 Supply Chain list.
- The Cisco Supply Chain is responsible for new product introductions, manufacturing, logistics, sourcing and procurement, planning, quality, sustainability, supply chain security and many other functions.
- Taking engineering innovations from the drawing board all the way through to our customers, whether it's complex, high-end, configure-to-order systems or high-volume off-the-shelf products, Supply Chain Operations is responsible for turning ideas into powerful customer solutions. Supply Chain Operations at Cisco is a global organization with more than 9,000 employees in over 50 locations around the world.
- Our success is derived from our people and culture. We support risk taking, we encourage bold innovative ideas, and our leadership team is committed to helping our employees develop and grow within their careers.
- Our vision is to enable the success of Cisco’s strategy. By being agile, driving innovation, productivity and scale, Cisco Supply Chain plays a huge role in the experience that Cisco delivers to our customers and partners.
- As an University Grad you will be stepping into a fast-paced environment, while working in high-impact roles. With lots of support from management and colleagues, you will experience a sense of community and fun, while having the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Start a truly rewarding career at Cisco Supply Chain!
- Watch the Cisco Supply Chain introduction video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19v-RmpAp4Q
What you will learn with us?
- You will be part of our team Supply Chain team in Amsterdam who are dedicated to providing our customers an unrivaled customer experience by delivering a flexible, innovative and scalable supply chain.
- The opportunities to learn at Cisco vary by the function, as well as the projects that you are working on.
- You will work as part of a new product development team to develop our products and manufacturing processes.
- Help create innovative solutions to optimize Supply Chain Operations internal and external processes and tools to enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products.
- Assist with creating, analyzing, and releasing product and process documentation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to problem solve and drive innovative & transformational programs across the supply chain.
- Provide quantitative analysis of data to drive decision-making and improve processes and tools.
- Work with marketing, finance, sales and the Supply Chain Organization to develop supply chain strategies and protocols.
- Have opportunities to learn about various supply chain, sourcing, and manufacturing methodologies such as designing, sourcing, and executing for Manufacturing / Cost / Quality / Reliability / Packaging / Assembly.
- You are an energetic person and excited by the world of technology.
- You are passionate about Supply Chain Excellence.
- You are in your final year of study or have recently graduated from a Masters (Bachelors) majoring in in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, or a related subject such as Mathematics or Physics.
- You have an excellent academic record with a Minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- You have a solid understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- You possess creative problem solving skills and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You are comfortable with working in teams.
- You have good English verbal and written skills.
- You are able to live and work in the country of your application, with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco.
We are planning final stages of the interview process to be in February.
The role starts in August/September 2018