International Trainee Programme
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: 's HertogenboschApply now
The International Trainee Programme is our way of investing in young talents who have just graduated from university while developing future leaders for the companies in our business portfolio.
Over a period of 18 months, you will work on two or three challenging projects in different companies within the group. At least one project will be abroad. If you strive to get the most out of yourself and to make an impact in an international environment, this is a powerful start to your career.
There are three tracks in the programme:
- business analytics (Strategy / Commerce / Finance / Supply chain / Marketing )
- engineering (R&D / Operations)
You can read more about the tracks, examples of projects and testimonials of (former) trainees on www.broadviewholding.com/traineeship.
The programme offers:
- A solid analytical basis and broad understanding of a variety of disciplines, industries and countries.
- Working side by side with CEO’s and other senior management so that you play an integral part in the strategic challenges and the growth of our companies. A high feedback frequency facilitates development.
- Continued personal mentoring and several days of training in the Netherlands, to ensure a steep learning curve related to both personal and professional development.
- Access to an international network of ambitious young talent.
- A competitive salary including housing while on the programme.