Internship Finance Operations
Function: 40 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
Do you have a curious mind and challenge the status quo? Are you ready to dive into new topics and make new fields your own within a short time? Do you want to have working experience that is focused on YOUR personal development?
The finance department is looking for interns. During the internship you get the opportunity to focus on your own learning goals and to be part of the daily operations of the Global Finance Operations department. This department is an agile, forward looking and decision centric department, supporting the business with world-class finance solutions and analysis.
What does the internship look like?
As a Global Finance Operations Intern you will report to one of the Global Finance Operations managers. The position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. From day one, you will be part of an energetic and international team that will help you grow and learn as much as possible. You will contribute in the daily operations and focus on your own learning goals. Within your first months, your buddy will support you getting up to speed and will help you find your way in the company.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about a career field from the inside and develop your professional skills in a practical setting
- Network and build long lasting relationships
- Focus on your own learning goals by having access to e-learning platforms & trainings
- Give a final presentation at the end of your internship on learnings, recommendations and achievements towards management
What will you be doing?
- Participate in daily operations (ca. 60%) and focus on your own tailor-made learning goals (ca. 40%)
- Support the team in new and existing projects
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Help Global Finance Operations with their daily operations.
- Support the Global Finance Operations department by bringing valuable insights in its results and operations.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You are in the final stage of your studies in a relevant subject, for example finance, economics, business administration or management accounting (WO Bachelor or Master).
- Your are proactive, teamplayer, hands-on, enthusiastic and have strong communication skills.
- Full time available for a period of 5 months from October 2018.
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not required).
- Able to easily and quickly adapt to changes.
- Have very strong cultural awareness and taste for international environments
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship. You will need to provide proof of enrolment with your application. Applications without this will not be considered!
- Standard internship compensation of EUR 500 a month
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity to work in international team within an international organization
- Wide range of learning opportunities
- You will be an active part of Booking! Join us for Freaky Fridays and other events
How to apply
Upload your CV as well as a motivation letter.