Function: Recruiting | 55 hours a week
Location: AmsterdamApply now
This is a role that will test and develop your academic and personal capabilities every day of the week, by presenting you with the most interesting challenges and giving you the warmest, brightest and most supportive peer group to face them with. You will make an impact from day one, continually building new skills and addressing new problems. This role will set you on a global career path that will help you to maximize your potential with skills that are applicable to all career trajectories in any industry.
If you're an ambitious undergraduate who yearns to work with the brightest, most curious minds then we’d love you to join our team in the prestigious role of Bain Associate Consultant. We have a long tradition of excellence in helping the world's top organizations solve their toughest challenges and our Associate Consultants form the backbone of this success. Bain & Company has seen multiple years of 15% growth year over year, we are currently hiring for our largest intake ever.
Client confidentially means we cannot share our clients' names, but whether you're interested in consumer electronics, consumer products, finance, transportation, healthcare, energy or non-profits, the chances are good that you know our work.
As a Bain Associate Consultant, your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will begin as a generalist and will be placed in the thick of the action as you work side-by-side with some of the best in the business. Every day is different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish are:
- Provide clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change.
- Work as members of case teams in roles that vary according to the team’s objectives.
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to case team members.
- Interview clients' customers, competitors, suppliers and employers; this work becomes the basis of the case team's strategic recommendation.
The learning curve is steep, but from over 40 years of experience, we know that you will be able to handle it. And the rewards – unparalleled career-development, influential connections, world-class training, personal satisfaction, travel and, yes, financial – are second to none.
The following are a list of general qualifications to apply for the consultant position at Bain. Please check with the local office page for which you are applying for any additional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from a renowned educational institution
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
- Deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
- Fluency in English is mandatory, but please check the local office page for any additional language requirements
If you're currently studying at a college/university, please visit your school page for specific application details. As well, please check with the local office page for which you are applying for any additional application process details.
If you're ready to apply, please start the application process. On applying, please be sure to include a cover letter (including office preferences), resume (including SAT scores) and a college transcript.