Function: Talent Acquisition | 6 Months | 40 hours a week
Salary: 410Apply now
As Treasury Intern you will gain a deeper insight into the operations of a corporate treasury department and you will contribute to the day-to-day operations of the department. In addition, we also offer you the opportunity to write your master thesis on a subject that could be of interest to both of us.
Key Internship Responsibilities will be to support the treasury department in its
● cash management operations
● foreign exchange operations and reporting
● intercompany loans management and administration
We are looking for candidates who are completing a Master's degree in Economics, with a strong preference for specialization in Finance/Financial Economics.
The internship start date is negotiable, we aim for a start in 15 August, 2018 with a minimum of 4 days a week. The ideal candidate is available for at least 6 months.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated and creative thinkers. We also expect you to:
● have excellent communication skills in English (any other European language is a plus)
● be a team-player, no 9 to 5 mentality, good project management skills and self-starter
● be able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes
● have very strong cultural awareness and taste for international environments
you will also be supporting with one or more of the following projects, that we believe could also serve as a master thesis subject:
● Value-at-Risk analysis
● Multi-currency intercompany netting
● Counterparty credit risk
● Commodity risk management
● Virtual bank accounts